I have an unexpected, but welcomed, mini hiatus from work. So I am off the next 3 weeks! I decided to make a chore list to attack during that time instead of week to week! Here it is:
- GET PICKLE WELL!
Finalize time/location for Kelan 3mo session
- Edit session
- Sign up for online backup
- Export photos of Pickle’s first year
- Backup ALL THE THINGS!
- Work on new site
Finish quilting “Birds n Buttons” quilt Sew binding onto “Birds n Buttons” quilt Photograph “Birds n Buttons” quilt List “Birds n Buttons” quilt on Etsy Attend craft day Cut squares for “Woodland Whimsy” quilt
- Assemble squares for “Woodland Whimsy” quilt
- Refrain from spending all the money on more fabric (…maybe a little money)
Get foods for “Game On” group weight loss challenge(starts 1/28) Get foods for Pickle Get foods for me for lunches at home Get salad & garlic bread for craft day
Speech therapy assessment 2/4/13 @ 10am
- Food allergy consult 2/6/13 @ 9am
Reschedule PT re-eval
- Make apt with eye doctor (for me)
Go to the DMV for license renewal(not my idea… they made me)
- Attend BF support group and get info about weaning
File taxes for sellers permit Renew license for tax collection in LA for sellers permit Vacuum Rotate toys & books Reorganize changing station including cloth diapers
- Burn disc for mom of photos, mail
- Burn disc for Vee of requested photos
- Write NY resolution post…. before the end of January
- Write birth story!!
- Make comps for t-shirts for PTA
- Have lots of fun with Pickle!!!!
Thats a whopping 36 items! Wish me luck!