Here is the line up of commoners that will probably be frequently mentioned. They had nicknames for anonymity … but lately I’ve been ditching the nicknames.. so both are listed
- Leasa~ 30 and the baby of a family full to the brim with girls. Definitely a daddy’s girl. Full time artist and full time crafter! Fabric addiction. Trying to appear like I’m holding it together. Always been a questioner, which my dad hated.
- Craig~ my husband of 6 years, 11 years together total. 30 and the oldest of 4 children from a single mom. The best husband anyone can ask for and I am always appreciative of him. Great with money and very practical. Sometimes too practical.
- Levi~ Our little Pickle! Born Aug 2011. A mello child with an infectious smile. So loving and social. Been a slow at the developing, though. Receives speech therapy, developmental therapy and physical therapy. Not diagnosed with anything other than small delay- a very normal child
- Sarah~ probably my closest BFF. Straight forward like me but more level headed. She is not the one to join you in a pity party, but always has a way to help me move forward and stay focused.
- Virginia~ BFF and mother to Connor born Nov 2011 and who is Levi’s BFF! A free spirit and great personality. Listens well and absorbs, but always chooses carefully how to respond. I feel I know her well but she keeps me on my toes.
- Jung-a~ my partner in crime, co worker, and Korean BFF. Mother to Noomi born April 2012. Somewhat traditional in her views but modern at the same time. I adore her unique perspective on situations and she reminds that things are never so black and white.
- Dawn~ The sweetest girlfriend I have. Always a delight to have around and always takes an interest in the people around her. Mellow and freakout free. Sometimes exactly what I need.